One of the latest entrants in the blockchain oracle world, Bridge Oracle shows promise as a state-of-the-art decentralized open-source public oracle. The project is designed to connect on-chain data with off-chain real world data which will eventually help smart contracts to materialize their use cases and enjoy mass adoption in near future. It’s to stress here Bridge Oracle is the first ever dedicated public oracle system for TRON blockchain network and will help to serve smart contracts operating on TRON blockchain.
Backed by a heavyweight team
Bridge Oracle was incepted in the last quarter of 2019 and the whitepaper was released in the second half of this year. It’s to stress here, the oracle system is backed by a heavyweight team of advisors, including some of the most eminent names from the crypto and blockchain world. Leading crypto expert Hakan Estavi is the CEO of the Bridge Oracle; the project is also graced by elite names like Mate Tokay (co-founder of Bitcoin.com), mike McCarthy (TRON influencer) and Sydney Ifergan (crypto media guru) as its senior advisors. Presence of such crypto luminaries only testifies to the immense potential of Bridge Oracle in the contemporary blockchain world.
Top features of Bridge Oracle
- Bridge Oracle is an open-source project and all the details have been published publicly. Also, being an open-source project, Bridge Oracle embraces active contribution from broader blockchain community for verification of data and improvement of the oracle system overall
- Bridge Oracle is a decentralized oracle and allows data sourcing through varied forms of API and parsing helpers
- Designed to support various public data sources like, URL, Complex URL, WolframAlpha, Random, BTFS and Nested
- The oracle assures tamper-proof authentic data for smart contracts and allows to add various kinds of proof to verify authenticity of off-chain data
- Being a public oracle, Bridge Oracle system allows mass participation of users, say, small-scale businesses who can’t afford dedicated oracles like big corporations
- Bridge Oracle assures easy flexibility and enables users to fetch both time-independent and time-dependent data for smart contracts
- Allows to add dedicated oracle data carriers for special enterprises to sell dedicated raw information
Bridge Oracle API contracts
Bridge Oracle supports three kinds of API contracts – Public API contract, Enterprise API contract and Decentralized API contract.
The Public API contract works to remove requirements to prove data validity from external data. However, this method will incorporate varied kinds of proof to ensure data authenticity in near future.
The Enterprise API contract is meant for business organizations that hold dedicated and special data that aren’t shared or published publicly.
The decentralized API contract is designed for users who are aspiring to implement a completely decentralized platform.
Bridge oracle token and payment
Bridge Oracle’s native token is named BRG. The current market cap of token is $97,766,830 USD. The Bridge Oracle IEO was launched on September 15, 2020, on BW.com and it was a dramatic success, the whole IEO got sold out in just a few hours! Added to BW.com, the token is now listed on DigiFinex.com as well.
Bridge Oracle allows two types of payment methods. One is through its own BRG token which will also reward users with handy discounts. The other is through TRON’s native token TRX.
Credit: Source link