ConsenSys has announced that MetaMask Mobile, which is a mobile app that combines the features of a non-custodial Ethereum wallet and a Web3 (DApp) browser, is now available for both iOS and Android.
Here are the things that the mobile version of MetaMask allows you to do:
- Manage your digital assets (there is support for ETH and Ethereum-based tokens such as those compatible with the ERC-20 or ERC-721 standards)
- Manage your crypto collectibles, i.e. non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
- browse Web3 (the “decentralized web”), which is populated by decentralized apps (DApps) built on decentralized networks such as Ethereum; here, you can, for example, log into DeFi apps such as Aave or MakerDAO, use decentralized exchanges such as Uniswap, play games such as Axie Infinity and Decentraland.
- Sync with MetaMask for desktop (which is available as a browser extension).
- Add Ethereum to your wallet via either a debit card (on Android) or Apple Pay (on iOS).
The views and opinions expressed by the author are for informational purposes only and do not constitute financial, investment, or other advice.
Credit: Source link